Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2010

Self Evaluation

  • Attainment- 3
My attainment in media is ranging from excellent to good.

  • Effort- 3
My effort towards media studies has been 98%, because I have contributed a lot in class.

  • Punctuality- 4
I have 99.9% punctuality except for my absences due to having an illness.

  • Submission and quality of homework- 3
My work has been submitted 75% of the time the other 255 has not been posted because of technical difficulties.

  • Ability to work independently- 3
I would rather work in partnership with others to expand my understanding of some parts of the course.

  • Quality of writing- 2
I believe that I need to improve on my writing techniques.

  • Organisation of blog- 2
My blog is very organised, and easy to navigate with my contrasting colours to help those with viewing difficulties to have no difficulties on using my blog.

  • Oral contributions in class- 1
Throughout my time in media I have contributed more than others due to my knowledge of the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment